UI / UX Designer Requirements:
Big dreams make the world go round…
Especially when they are realized within a forward-thinking energy efficient start-up with big dreams of its own. Coming in as UX/UI Designer, you will deliver the vision that this platform is built on.
This company empowers a growth mindset, a collaborative collective, and equity!!
So, as you lead the design process for new products in collaboration with leadership, product managers, and engineers, there is plenty to buoy you on.
- Create wireframes, User flows, prototypes, and design specifications for digital products.
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure designs are feasible and aligned with technical requirements.
- Conduct user research, analyse feedback, and integrate findings into design decisions.
- Providing daily updates to assigned tasks.
- Develop a design system and maintain design consistency across all digital products.
- Keep up to date with latest UI/UX trends and technologies.
- In-depth knowledge and skills with interface design tools.
- Working knowledge from design ideas to creation and delivery: lifecycle management from design to testing, and production,
- User latest software programs to deliver all work.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, UX/UI Design, or a related field, or equivalent relevant experience.
Knowledge and experience
- At least 1-2 years of professional experience as a Graphic Designer/UX/UI Designer.
- Strong portfolio showcasing your design and UX/UI skills.
- Working knowledge from design ideas to creation and delivery: lifecycle management from design to, testing and production.
- In-depth knowledge and skill with interface design tools
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to produce high-quality work.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team.
- Strong time management, organisational skills, and the ability to meet deadlines by prioritizing and multi-tasking.
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure designs are feasible and align with technical requirements.
- Great attention to detail.
- Ability to work autonomously and meet deadlines.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic, with a determination to help others.
- A flexible approach to work hours.
Email us your CV: email@example.com
Email Subject: UI / UX Designer
Please attach your Portfolio along with your Resume
152/3B – 11th Floor – Firoz Tower, Bir Uttam Kazi Nuruzzaman Road, Panthapath, 1205 Dhaka
Mon to Fri – 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM