About the Group
Smart Lifestyle Australia is a 100% privately owned and operated Australian company, with a vision of leading the way in customised energy efficiency and renewable energy solutions. We design and develop our own market-leading, superior quality products range and use only the latest technology approved and tested from the world’s leading manufacturers. We are a strong team of environmentally thoughtful, culturally diverse, and innovative thinkers. Our aim is to help bring high quality and cost-effective products into the market to increase energy efficiency in homes and business.
Cyanergy Pty Ltd is a privately owned and operated Australian company working since 2009. Cyanergy is operated under a single director who has more than 10 years energy industry experience and deep knowledge of the Australian energy market. Being an Accredited Company, Cyanergy is steadfast about providing superior quality products, matched to our customer needs as part of NSW ESS, Victorian Government’s VEU and Australian Government’s RET schemes to increase energy efficiency; and, helping to create a more sustainable Australia. We are one of Australia’s largest full service solar panel and LED light installer. We are a strong team of environmentally thoughtful, culturally diverse, and innovative thinkers.
JOB TITLE: Product Support and Development Engineer
JOB TYPE: (Full-time/casual)
SUPERVISOR/MANAGER: Geoff Lamb (Chief Research and Development Officer, Melbourne, Australia)
REMUNERATION (dependant on experience):
- Initial 3 months probation/casual: BDT 30-33k
- Permanent position 3-12 months: BDT 35-40k plus benefits (laptop, generous leave, some home work if desired)
- 1 year successful service: BDT 40-45k plus benefits
- Technical support for product troubleshooting/compliance/customer support team covering a wide range of energy efficiency appliances.
- Energy efficient product design (time, cost and quality) within the project sphere including the design consultants.
- Work with overseas manufacturers to ensure best price, adherence to quality and delivery agreements.
- Ensure warranty and maintenance records and processes are adequate and are complied with.
- Help establish and maintain corporate processes and systems to ensure excellent product design, manufacture, delivery, installation and service.
- Ensure compliance to all relevant contractual obligations including client specifications, design assurance, systems engineering, configuration control, systems assurance and engineering change.
- Ensure that effective systems are implemented and utilised which deliver defined business objectives whilst ensuring overall compliance to regulatory and customer requirements.
- Ensure the appropriate allocation of resources to achieve the plan including overseeing budgeted expenditure where appropriate.
- Work in accordance with Cyanergy’s/Smart LifeStyle’s values and demonstrate commitment, active involvement and leadership regarding zero harm, client, people and financial accountabilities.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Passionate about renewable energy and committed to the energy transition.
- Qualification in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical Engineering.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Sound capability to deliver complex, multi disciplinary Engineering projects on time and budget with acceptable quality standards.
- Demonstrated leadership that strives towards the commitment to Safety in Design and Zero Harm.
- Excellent communication skills, working very closely with customers manufacturers and designers in Australia and other countries.
- Excellent communication and high attention to detail.
- Relevant software knowledge.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills.
- Capacity to work efficiently.
- Ability to work well as part of a team and in conjunction with a coworker for long stretches of time
- Eye for detail
- Proven computer skills, including the use of e-mail, electronic calendars and project management software.
- Some MATLAB/TRNSYS or similar modelling tool experience/exposure
- Candidates may work partly from home (after probation period) and partly from office in Panthapath. Will need a suitable internet connection to be able to work from home.
Location: Panthapath, Dhaka, Bangladesh
152/3B – 11th Floor – Firoz Tower, Bir Uttam Kazi Nuruzzaman Road, Panthapath, 1205 Dhaka
Mon to Fri – 6:00 AM to 3:00 PM