About the Group
Smart Lifestyle Australia is Proudly, a 100% privately owned and operated Australian company, with a vision of leading the way in customized energy efficiency and renewable energy solutions. We design and develop our own market-leading, superior quality products range and use only the latest technology approved and tested from the world’s leading manufacturers. We are a strong team of environmentally thoughtful, culturally diverse, and innovative thinkers. Our aim is to help bring high quality and cost-effective products into the market to increase energy efficiency in homes and business.
Cyanergy Pty Ltd is a privately owned and operated Australian company working since 2009. Cyanergy is operated under a single director who has more than 10 years’ energy industry experience and deep knowledge of the Australian energy market. Being an Accredited Company, Cyanergy is steadfast about providing superior quality products, matched to our customer needs as part of NSW ESS, Victorian Government’s VEU and Australian Government’s RET schemes to increase energy efficiency; and, helping to create a more sustainable Australia. We are one of Australia’s largest full-service solar panel and LED light installer. We are a strong team of environmentally thoughtful, culturally diverse, and innovative thinkers.
JOB TITLE: Embedded Systems Engineer
JOB TYPE: (Full-time/ Casual)
LOCATION: Panthapath, Dhaka
SUPERVISOR/MANAGER: Geoff Lamb (Chief Research and Development Officer)
REMUNERATION (Dependent on experience):
- 3 months’ probation period/casual: 50,000 to 60,000 BDT
- Design PCBs for various devices & sensors
- Design & Develop Firmware for microcontrollers
- Circuit Debugging and Simulation
- Work with various device communication protocols
- Assist in Developing our IoT Solution
- Assist in designing Solution Architecture
- QA of IoT devices
- Assist/Work with AWS
- Contribute software engineering skills at multiple levels of complexity to multi- disciplinary product development team.
- Ensure compliance to all relevant contractual obligations including client specifications, design assurance, systems engineering, configuration control, systems assurance and engineering change.
- Ensure that effective systems are implemented and utilised which deliver defined business objectives whilst ensuring overall compliance to regulatory and customer requirements.
- Ensure the appropriate allocation of resources to achieve the plan including overseeing budgeted expenditure where appropriate.
- Work in accordance with Cyanergy’s / Smart Lifestyle Australia’s Values and demonstrate commitment, active involvement and leadership regarding zero harm, client, people and financial accountabilities
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Passionate about renewable energy and committed to the energy transition.
- B.Sc. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)/Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)
- 2+ years of experience in IoT and Embedded systems
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Sound capability to deliver complex, multi-disciplinary engineering projects on time and budget with acceptable quality standards.
- Demonstrated leadership that strives towards the commitment to Safety in Design and Zero Harm.
- Excellent communication skills, working very closely with customers, manufacturers and designers in Australia and other countries.
- Excellent communication and high attention to detail.
- Relevant software knowledge.
- Proficiency in Embedded C, C++, Python
- In depth knowledge of IoT, Arduino, ESP32, ATMega, Peripherals of Microcontrollers (UART, SPI, I2C), Sensors and Modules, Analog and Digital Circuits
- Basic understanding of AWS IoT Core, Web Technology, REST API and MQTT protocol
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills.
- Capacity to work and solve problems efficiently.
- Ability to work well as part of a team and in conjunction with a co-worker for long stretches of time
- Eye for detail
- Proven computer skills, including the use of e-mail, electronic calendars and project management software.
- PCB Design (EAGLE or Altium) experience
- Candidates work from office in Panthapath.
- NID or Passport
Email Subject: Applying for Embedded Systems Engineer
152/3B – 11th Floor – Firoz Tower, Bir Uttam Kazi Nuruzzaman Road, Panthapath, 1205 Dhaka
Mon to Fri – 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM