Tele-sales Representative/Call Center Agent
We are looking for a Fluently English spoken Telesales Representative to be responsible for soliciting sales over the telephone. The Telesales Representative’s responsibilities include contacting potential customers, focusing on customer needs to close sales, and documenting customer information, purchases, and reactions. You must have excellent communication skills as well as sales ability. You should be meticulous in keeping records, and able to handle all aspects of making a sale.
Telesales Representative Responsibilities:
- Initiating sales with potential customers over the phone.
- Asking questions to engage customers and keep the conversation going.
- Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing
- Listening to the customers’ needs to generate repeat sales.
- Gathering and documenting customer information, payment methods, purchases, and reactions to products.
- Answering customers’ questions on the products.
- Sell products and place customer orders in the computer system
- Meeting sales quotas.
Telesales Representative Requirements:
- Fluently Speaking English and Good sales ability is MUST
- Excellent communication skill
- The patience and ability to engage customers in conversation.
- Working knowledge of relevant computer software.
- Minimum 6-month experience working in International Call Center will get priority.
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- The ability to handle rejection and stress in soliciting customers.
- Weekly performance bonus.
- Sales bonus.
Email us your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org